* required field

Your teacher reference number (TRN) can be found on your payslip or pension statement. You can also request a reminder for your TRN.

For overseas teachers with QTS, please enter your name exactly as shown on the email confirming your QTS award.

If you need help

If you have any questions about your record, or you have problems accessing the portal, please email qts.enquiries@education.gov.uk or call 0207 593 5394.

Your data protection rights

The teacher self service privacy notice explains your data protection rights and details of third party organisations involved in data sharing activities.